Friday, February 22, 2013

Making the Unused Useable

Ever make an impulse purchase you know doesn't fit just right? Get it home, manage to talk yourself into it & take off the tags to make things final?

I did that a few months ago with these Persol sunglasses. I saved up my loyalty points with these in mind & headed to Liberty

Whenever I walked anywhere they would fall down the bridge of my nose. I was convinced this was unfixable and stashed them on my bookshelf. Two months later I finally thought better of the situation and brought them around to an optometrists who melted and curved in the sides. Voila! They are now EXACTLY the sunglasses I've been dreaming of. 

 I've got an app that tracks down great little coffee shops around London. I can't wait to test some out. This coffee however is from my local Daylesford on Pimlico Road. How cool are these lids? They are meant to allow you to enjoy the aroma & foam of your coffee.  This, while also letting it cool slightly so your first sip isn't ruined by a nasty burn! What will they think of next...

 A shop specializing in bones & fossils perhaps? 

A suggestion for your weekend...Take those jeans you bought months ago with the intention of getting hemmed into your local tailor. Boom, a new addition to your wardrobe at a fraction of the cost!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment