Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Living London: East End


Today I ventured east to meet some old work friends in the city for lunch. After lunch I decided to explore a bit of the east end...

A stop at Kahaila on Brick Lane for a great coffee. 


 I think one of these in red is calling my name. 

Columbia Road off duty. What I didn't know was the shops on the street, famous for its' flower market, are only open Sundays! Note taken. 

Lucky for me though nearby Labour and Wait was open for business. 

Belated birthday gifts to send home. 

 Pink bins brightening up the bare February landscape. 

I love walking through east london. There is so much variety that it is so easy to discover new places.

(I'm also still learning a tonne of new things about this camera! So bare with me as I try & figure out the focusing funtions...)  

No comments:

Post a Comment