Thursday, April 4, 2013

Vay-Cay

The reason I've been absent from the blogging world the last couple weeks is because I was escaping London's bitter wind and rain for the sunny climates of Hong Kong & Malaysia! 

As you probably wouldn't find my vacation stories as exciting as I do, I'll spare you my rambling and just share some of my favourite photos.

Hong Kong Cable Cars


The final destination of the cable cars


Malaysia bound...


 We stayed on Gaya Island-a 10 minute cab ride & 15 minute boat ride away from Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia's 2nd busiest airport) 


You would never guess you were so close to a city. The wildlife was incredible! 


Picnics on the beach & shrimp caught & cooked on demand. It doesn't get more fresh!


End result...

A very happy & well rested Emma.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment