Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Family Affair

Just last month I had the chance to go home for pretty special couple's wedding . When I say home, I mean my parents house which they managed to convert in a beautiful wedding venue. The garden was on top form & people in top spirits. 

The day was made even more special by the presence of so many friends & family. From the guests themselves to the caterers & parking directors everyone had a personal connection. A weekend I don't think I or the bride & groom, will ever forget.

First things first-up the CN tower to give the non-Torontonians a glimpse of the city

Wedding day!! & perfect weather

Barn & Heather's beautiful dried hydrangea mobile made by her!

Bride & her beautiful bouquet

Looking goooood

Makeup artist & bff (oh & delicious locally sourced food!)

Couple's first dance. Certainly not the last. 

Welcome to the family Martin!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment